Monday, May 18, 2009

FIRST HARVEST

Doesn't this look amazing? I cut these lettuce and spinach leaves out of my own garden yesterday. They are the first anything to get picked out of garden this year (besides the tiny fruit off my trees). They were so yummy. I put them all together for a salad for Sunday dinner. It looked so pretty that I couldn't resist the temptation to photo shoot (not shop). It's not every day that you get picture perfect bread and salad. I mean, come on. In fact, I don't think it has ever happened before at my house. Thanks for humoring me...those of you that are regular garden gurus.


2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, wow, wow! I am so impressed! Can't wait to see your amazing garden in real life. You should also post pics of your garden. Give us a tour.

Eve | Inchworm Chronicles said...

They looks wonderful AND yummy! I especially like the plate in the background--it warms my heart to see another family with 'homemade' plates. I grew up with those and we make them now in my family.

I am enjoying your blog--found you through the Mormon Mommy Blog!