Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Miracle that is Google



I was playing around with google the other night, trying to search the remotest things I could think of. I put in my Grandpa Vances name and, lo and behold, this picture came up. It was taken in 1965 at a BYU football game. He was the team physician for quite awhile and spent a lot of time putting the players back together during and after the games. He passed away when I was about six years old. I don't know if I'm more amazed at the technology that makes this possible, or the unexpected feeling of excitement brought on by seeing a familiar face that I've missed for a long, long time.

1 comment:

Angie said...

So cool that you found that. Jeff actually requested that I get it printed and framed for his office, someday when he has a Dr.'s office.