Friday, March 23, 2007

Counting Lessons

Okay, so sometimes I wonder if I could be losing my mind. Tonight I went to Wendy's to get some frosties for the kids (thought I'd shock them by doing something spontaneous). I ordered 8 of the $.99 frosties, and when the gal asked what flavors, I told her I would take 6 chocolate and 4 vanilla. Huhh? The funny thing was that I didn't even notice when she quoted me the price. It's tricky to add up even dollars, so I just chalked up the difference to a lot of tax. Then I had the problem of what to do with the two extras. It's a tough job, but someone has to take care of these things and I'm willing to do my part.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Hey, Beck--

That's funny! The sad thing it took me a minute to figure out what was wrong with the math... Maybe it runs in the family, or maybe it comes with being a mom.

~Angie

Emily said...

So....are you pregnant?